To partner with Jesus Christ to transform and empower people in order to alleviate poverty through relationships with Christ and others.
LifeBridge Christian Community Development Association, a pioneering, Christ centered ministry collaborative, is committed to strengthening the overall health of the Putnam and surrounding Zanesville area by initiating new ministries and partnering with other ministries, organizations and municipalities to share resources, assets and information that will ultimately advance the spiritual, relational and material development of its residents.
- We believe in pursuing biblical justice for the Zanesville area.
- We believe that Christ is our example and that our relationship with Him should empower all we do.
- We believe that God uses lasting human relationships to work positive change in individuals and our community.
- We believe that discipleship (learning to follow Jesus) is something that every person needs to be involved with at all times.
- We believe in empowering others to use their resources and abilities to honor God, serve others, and pursue personal wholeness.
- We believe that compassion should permeate all that we do.
- We believe that Spirit-led risk-taking will be part of our story.